NO MORE EXCUSES—the little company that does has a team of passionate change-makers.
Cheryl Schneider - Owner
As a wife and mother of three children, Cheryl Schneider struggled with her own health and weight issues for many years—at one point, she found herself 100 pounds overweight. Cheryl and her team believe that happiness is found through balance in life. Making good decisions most of the time and keeping it real!
- Voted Best Fitness Company in Edmonton 2016, 2015 and 2014 by the Edmonton Journal Readers, and Vue Weekly Magazine.
- Voted Best Personal Trainer in Edmonton 2016 - Vue Weekly
- Awarded one of the Top Business Leaders in Edmonton 2015 - Business Magazine
- Voted Top 3 Local Heroes in 2014 - VueWeekly
- Global Women of Vision Award Winner for January 2013
- YWCA Women of Distinction Award Nominee for 2014
- Board of Director for Millhurst Community League
Marsha Roy - Studio Partner
Marsha was a member of the NO MORE EXCUSES family for many years before becoming a partner when relocating our studio to Ottewell in 2016. After many years of making excuses and being frustrated in her fitness level she decided to commit and make her health a priority by walking through our doors. She is now a personal trainer and fitness instructor who has an amazing passion for helping others along their own journey.