Cheryl Schneider is a leader in creating change within organizations, groups and individuals. From inspirational keynote speaking engagements to creating solutions within our social framework - she proves that a difference can be made.
- Voted by Edmontonian - top 3 local heroes of 2014 -VueWeekly Magazine
- 2014 Edmonton Police Services - 911 System
- 2014 City of Edmonton - Green Shack Program
- 2013 Alberta Health Services - Patient Advocacy
- 2013 Woman of Vision Award by Global TV - for making a difference
- 2014 YWCA Women of Distinction Award Nominee - Entrepreneur/Business
- Board of Directors for North Millbourne Community League
Presentations can be designed to suit your organizations needs.
- Motivational speeches to inspire and educate - topics can include health, wellness and social advocacy
- Interactive fun shop sessions: Be prepared to laugh, move and be inspired to better health and wellness!
- Zumba® and/or yoga sessions for all fitness levels can be included
- Ranging from 1 hour to 1/2 day funshops depending on your organization's needs. Prices vary, please contact us for more information.