SORRY EVERYONE WE ARE FULL THIS CHALLENGE
A proven weight loss challenge with an added incentive of earning 50% back when you achieve your goal!! Let this be your year. We can do this together!!!
Our challenge started in April, but you can still join in our program.
We know the 4 keys to a successful weight loss program are Nutrition, Fitness, Support and Accountability. So here it is, everything you need. Let's do this together and make a difference with YOU!!!
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF OUR 12 WEEK CHALLENGE SUPERSTARS FROM THE LAST CHALLENGE!! THE TEAM LOST ON AVERAGE 7% OF THEIR BODY WEIGHT. WOW!!!
The Program - what you get
- Personal consultations, a convenient time will be booked during the registration process.
- Setting you up for success! We will figure out your metabolic rate and establish a healthy caloric intake per day to achieve your healthy weight loss goal.
- We will do a private weigh in and take your measurements at either of our Ottewell studio or by video conference.
- A private before picture taken, so we can compare it with your after picture to see how far you have come.
NUTRITION - MEAL PLANS and RECIPES
- To begin you will receive 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 10 dinners and snack ideas with recipes and calories calculated for you.
- New meal plans will be given weekly throughout the program.
ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT
- 3 two-hour seminars which you can attend at the Ottewell studio or watch online. Led by our NO MORE EXCUSES team with our Mental Health Therapist and our Registered Dietitian on staff.
- Part of a private Facebook group to inspire and keep you on track with fellow participants.
- Bi-weekly Facebook Live sessions to answer questions or discuss relevant topics.
- Special memento from us to keep you mindful throughout your journey.
- Ongoing support from the NO MORE EXCUSES team throughout the program, we are only an email, text, phone call or hug away.
- Extra support with our Mental Health Therapist and Registered Dietitian is available at affortable rate.
The final key to successful, sustainable weight loss. Part of this program is committing to exercise. Whether it be here at our studios, at other places or working out at home, as part of your consultation we will make sure your exercise regime will help you to achieve your goal.
Throughout the challenge there will be FREE POP-UP classes for challenge members in our Ottewell studio. For the month of January we are offering free HIGH fitness classes for you to enjoy.
Based on great feedback from our precious challengers we are now offering TIER 2 challenge. You will receive the same support as our challengers but you will have your very own "personal champion", who gives you extra guidance, support and mentoring when you need it. You will also receive:
- Submitting weekly tracking sheet for review by the NO MORE EXCUSES team.
- Halfway point measurements to keep you motivated.
- Halfway point personal consultation with a team member to help you through the 12 weeks.
The 12 Week Challenge
The Challenge is to lose 10% of your body weight to a maximum of 24 lbs within 12 weeks, with all the support and tools given to you within the program. Weekly at home or studio weigh-ins are a must to keep you accountable. Pounds lost are sent to us privately through email or text. You must be working out at least once a week anywhere - even though we would love for you to come join us at our studios, we understand if you can't. You just need to move your body and sweat.
The cost of our NO MORE EXCUSES Weight Loss 12 week challenge is $98 per month OR our Tier 2 challenge is $119 monthly. This can be paid in full or split into 2 equal payments. After 12 weeks when you reach your goal, you will receive back 50% of the cost of the program - we kid you not!!! We are hoping this money given back will go towards CELEBRATING YOU and what you have accomplished. Bring a friend to the challenge and you receive 10% off.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can anyone register for the Challenge?
Absolutely, anyone can join even if you live out of town. We have challengers join us from other provinces all the time.
How do I register for this amazing Challenge?
All you need to do is click the REGISTER HERE button up above, and send us a "SIGN ME UP!!" and we'll get you all set up - that easy!!!
Are fitness classes included in the Challenge cost?
Classes are not included in the price of the challenge, but we do have pop up free classes for challengers from time to time.
I am already taking fitness classes somewhere else or I exercise at home. Can I still join?
Absolutely!!! Even though we think our studios are pretty special and we were voted the best fitness company in Edmonton 3 years in a row by Edmontonians, we just want you moving and exercising, no matter where that is.
Can I join the challenge even if I don't want to participate in the 10% weight loss goal?
You bet!!! We have clients join us that have different weight loss goals and/or want better nutrition and health. You would receive the exact same support without the 10% focus nor the 50% refund incentive.
Does the YES YOU CAN Workshop count as a class?
You bet it is - in fact it's a great starter class with some pretty awesome members on the same journey you are on.
What happens if I miss a weekly weigh-in during the Challenge?
We will contact you a couple days after weigh in to remind you, but if you miss two weeks in a row, unfortunately, you are then disqualified from being eligible for the 50% incentive in our challenge.
What happens if I lose more than 10% of my body weight within the 12 weeks during the Challenge?
No matter what weight you start at, we would really hope you would lose no more than 24 lbs, as this is a healthy weight loss rate. All studies show more long-term success with a weight loss rate of 2lbs or less a week. If you do lose a little more - you will not be disqualified.
What if I weigh more than 240 lbs? Would I still need to lose 10%
No worries, you will only need to lose 24 lbs to qualify for the 50% back incentive. 2 lbs per week is a healthy weight loss rate for any size person. We are all about long-term success.
What if I have special dietary needs like celiac or vegetarian, can the menu plans be adapted?
The menus are not designed around special diets, but they are easily adapted and we will give you the information you need to substitute carbohydrates or protein to your diet requirements.